Saturday, March 3, 2018

It's Our Time


Image result for pictures of billy graham
With the passing of Billy Graham it feels like there is a hole in our spiritual defense.   Who is going to be as bold and clear in presenting the gospel, the love of God sending His only Son to die for the sins of the world.

All week I have listened to one after another tell how Bro. Graham impacted their life with the simple gospel message.   Kathy Gifford said she gets ask often why she is so bold about the her faith.  She replied, if we had a cure for cancer we would not keep it to ourselves then went on to say, I have the cure for the malignancy of the soul and His name is Jesus.

I remember a video I watched by Beth Moore and she challenged those ladies, this is our time, we have the truth for this time.  It's the same truth Jesus preached but we did not live in His time, we live in this time, this is our time.

So who is the  "who that is going to shore up our spiritual defense?  Who?  Most of the time when we give a thumbs up to someone our thumb is pointed back to ourselves.  There is the who, it's me and you and me and you and me and you and me and you....

Just could not pass up sharing this song for it so fits my  heart right now.  I, me, this 71 year old woman with all her frailties,  have the cure for the malignancy of the soul and His name is Jesus so   I am praying for boldness like never before.  Praying God use me right where I am.  I'll never share before thousands my faith but I can take up courage and share the gospel with those lost that cross my path.

“Courage is contagious. When a brave man or woman takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” Billy Graham 




                  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Betty, it's me and you, you and me...may our Light so shine that others cannot help but glorify our Father. Well, said my friend. I love this song! Thank you, Betty.

    ReplyDelete