Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Martins - Go Tell [Live]



Today our daughter and family flew back to Mn.  I took down all my Christmas decorations , ate some left over for lunch, watched a little TV. 

 My husband is on the road with our oldest grandson helping him drive his jeep he bought in California back to Mn.  I have stayed busy on purpose because I always go through a little depression after my family leaves.  

But today God brought this song back up again to me. In fact there was plans for another lady and I to sing it after the Christmas service last year but I got sick.  Since I had family here  I did not volunteer to do it this year.  

Our pastor has been preaching such great messages about the second coming of the Lord which always stirs my heart to witness.  But with the Christmas season on us, buying presents, food and going to parties kept my  mind busy and off of the lost. 

 I did invite a young women who I have been working with to our Christmas service but she had to work.  

Was not sure what this post was going to be about, just felt compelled to listen to the song again.  I firmly believe this is the message God wants us to think about before, during and after Christmas.  

We have family right now in Miramar on a mission trip.  They have been going for about the last five Christmas.  Right now they are telling the gospel to the people there.

 RIGHT NOW, someone is prayerfully getting saved because someone went.   

Our Miramar is all around us, where ever God has planted us.  We just need, no, I need to get out there and tell someone about the little baby in a manager, the son of God,  how He grew up, died on a cross for my  sin, rose again and is now sitting at the right hand of the Father and someday He will come take me where He is.  

I don't know what God is speaking to your heart in these after Christmas days but I am personally hearing in my spirit, GO TELL, loud and clear.  




                       



No comments:

Post a Comment