Monday, October 6, 2014

Dancing Deer Retreat


Hello my blog friends, Sending out  a prayer request to those of you who come by my blog.  This weekend...Oct. 10-12 is the date of the Ladies Retreat  I am speaking at.  I am a little over a week into a nasty upper respiratory illness that has caused a cough that grips me till I am short of breathe.  Tomorrow morning I return to the doctor seeking help again so need your prayers for wisdom and direction on how they should treat me.  

Pray also for the group of women who will meeting at this gorgeous retreat center located near the coast in California. 

God has been fine toning my outline as I read and study and read some more.  Now today I am putting to paper all my notes into an outline that will be easy to follow so  I will not get side tracked. 

"Wise Hearted" is the heart of my three session.

  A wise heart is a seeking heart. 

A wise heart is a forgiving heart 

A wise heart is a courageous heart. 

To top that off I get to give the message before we take communion on Sunday which I count a huge honor.

Thank you for your prayers.