Saturday, April 1, 2017

Awakening




Related imageIt was one of those fall days when the sky was a beautiful blue, the leaves were almost all off the trees but what was left were colorful, it was cool, because it was October 26th.  When I went into  the church I don't remember the blue sky, or the leaves or even the weather, but that was before my awakening.  When  person has lived in darkness for 35 years they have no idea how the light of Jesus in their life will change how they view things.  The Bible has a term for this awakening, the scripture call it, born again.  It's as clear in my mind as if it happened a few minutes ago how colorful everything was, how clean I felt, yep, it's that born again feeling only Jesus brings when His Spirit penetrates our darken soul.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 


Here is the best part, this awakening is happening all over the world because missionaries are taking the sweet pure gospel to these remote places and next door to their neighbors and to the people they work with.  What I want you to understand is, it's the same amount of light that comes into a person soul no matter where that empty soul lives. We are vessels God wants to use to share the light with others no matter where we live.



Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like  me
I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see

No comments:

Post a Comment