Monday, January 28, 2019

Frustrations...

First, thanks to all you who have let me know you could not comment on my post.  In my limited knowledge I tried to fix that issue only to lose all comments.  Give me a new song to learn and I can follow any instruction you give me, I can follow a recipe for cooking, read a map, but this issue is so confusing to me.  Most of the  terminology is like a foreign language to me.  SOOOOOO.

I must get some help to undo whatever I did to lose the comments.  Be patience with me, don't drop me if it takes a while. Check back  once in a while to see if it's fixed.  This too will come to pass. 

Oh, please try to comment on this post so I know who can.  

10 comments:

  1. Been there done that like the picture. Least wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill, you are still able to reply but many who normally do have not been able for a little while...ugg...any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Martha, don't want to lose you, I value your input greatly.

      Delete
  4. Hope you are able to get your issues fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Wish I could help with the technical issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can read my blog, but can't log in to add new posts. This happened after I had a virus, and not Google says I am not an author on any blog. I may start a new one but this is frustrating, so I understand Betty about having problems and not being able to fix them. :-)

    ReplyDelete