How To Share Your Testimony.
- Memorize your testimony and practice it until it becomes natural.
- Share your testimony with loving enthusiasm in the power of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 2:3-5).
- Smile often! Ask the Lord to give you a happy, radiant countenance. Use a natural speaking voice.
- Avoid exhibiting nervous habits (especially with your hands) and other mannerisms, such as rubbing your nose, jingling coins in your pocket, swaying, clearing your throat, and using uh's and ah's. Exhibit good posture.
- Avoid arguing and using other high pressure methods to obtain a decision for Christ. Remember, men are born of the Spirit, not through persuasiveness or logic of men, though God can use both.
How did she do?