Sunday, June 11, 2017

Green Pastures

Image result for pictures of sheep grazing in green pastures
The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want 
He leads me beside the still waters
He makes me to lie down in green pastures
He restores my soul
He leads me to paths of righteousness
For His name sake. 
                                                                                                        
On our trip from California to northern Minnesota we saw  many sheep grazing in green pastures which is how I pictures Psalm 23 to be. Lush green grass with a stream near by.  And even though I have been to Israel and seen sheep grazing I still thought of the  picture such as the one above when I read this passage.  

Until 

I watch the video below from, "That The World May Know" ministry founded by  Ray Vander Laan.  He is the creator of Faith Lessons video series with Focus on the Family.   Give it a listen and tell me what you think of his take on Psalm on 23.  


                   


No comments:

Post a Comment