Sunday, August 29, 2021

Who's praying?

 

In the last couple days I have felt a surge of energy fill by frail body and let me tell you, it feels wonderful.  

Hubby and I walk a mile every other day so I know that is helping me gain back my strength.   He is a great couch because he stops when I do, allowing me time to get my breathe.  The days I think I can do more he remind me to take it slow.  If I try to push myself too much it only makes me worst.  It takes wisdom to get back in shape especially when you are older and did not exercise for a whole year.  

 But, in the last couple days I really have felt a surge of strength that I believe is a super natural touch from the Lord due to someone is praying for me in this area.  Felt it yesterday as I ran around town with my daughter and grand daughter. Then today as I walked I realized I was walking a little faster and a little longer between stop times.  It's a small thing but a huge one for me.     

I don't know for sure who prays for me but if you do, please keep it up.  Pound heaven on my behalf  please.  I know how hard it is to actually do prayer, it's my weakest link in my walk with the Lord. I want to be a spiritual prayer warrior but I know how easily I slip into just saying I will pray and never actually do it.  

So, let me say thank you again to those who are praying for me. Knowing that I am prayed for gives me encouragement to pray for others.  



 

6 comments:

  1. The power of prayer is undeniable, Betty. Yes, I will certainly keep on praying for you!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha...the doctors are changing some of my heart meds hoping it will take care of the often angina pain. Friday I head to the doctor concerning my UTI's, have another one now. I must admit I have been a little depressed over this constance issue with my bladder. I do feel they will get to the bottom of why so many infections, I have hope. Hope all is well with you and your family. I think you are taking care of your mother, how is that going?

      Delete
  2. I am so thankful you are feeling this renewed strength from the Lord! He is so faithful. I surely understand how huge those seemingly small milestones really are. Concerning the UTI's that you mentioned above, one thing that has been very helpful to me is to do the 3-day Kidney cleanse. I am not sure if you are physically able to do it, but it absolutely does wonders for the urinary system. You just drink apple juice and distilled water for 3 whole days. That's it. No food. Nothing else. Just those two things. It sounds hard, but it really isn't, if you just make sure to keep drinking each time you feel hungry. It will force out any kidney stones painlessly and cleanse your kidneys. I am not a doctor, obviously, but I have done this cleanse and I know it worked for me. I trust the Lord will lay His healing hand on you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Cheryl for the advice on my health issue. I think I am looking to having surgery because it's a prolapse that is causing so many UTI. I did a cleanse, not the one you mention but another one and also tried several other treatments, including meds, no help. So had a scope done and sure enough there is a prolapse there, was easy to see. Not looking forward to surgery but I think I am ready to do whatever it takes to put my bladder issue to rest. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said a prayer for you. You know, many years ago, I was having bladder problems. I thought that I was having infections, but really I was having yeast issues. Having to go to the bathroom constantly gave me the impression that it was a bladder issue. But because I had taken antibiotics for then, I developed yeast issues and had a whole new problem to deal with. I eventually got my system back on tract, but
    I have to watch the sugar intake for the yeast issue. I hope you feel better, my friend, and get the answers and treatment you need. : )

    Wishing you blessed September days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for prayer. The doctor was able to find the problem with my bladder, it's has a hernia like bulge in it, gonna need out patience surgery to fix it. Again, thanks for prayer.

      Delete