Thursday, April 13, 2023

Identity


This quote made me smile this morning. It would look good on a tombstone, don't you think?

 

I do love to dance. I do have to put my hearing aid in so I can hear the music and I do stumble a lot with the dancing and get out of breath easily. I usually speak from the heart praying that what I said helped instead of discouraged. I do fail at that one more than I like to tell. I pray daily for a filling of His Spirit so I can love other with love that show Christ love. I fail at this one often too, too much Betty focus, not enough Christ focus. Hopefully anyone who will visit my grave when I go to heaven will only remember the good things about me.

Wise Hearted 

 Got any thoughts on what you would like your tombstone to say about you.  

 

3 comments:

  1. I certainly would love something as beautiful as that quote on my tombstone, Betty. Yes, like you, I try my best to live in the way Jesus would have me to; so grateful for His forgiveness when I miss the mark.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have told my daughter to put in my grace this: (She was able to forgive because He forgave her) I really like the quote I wrote about today though. One lady in my bible study that it cost a fortune to get something written on your tombstone other then the normal. How are you doing these days. i have not been to faithful in writing lately, life got in my way most days, health issues.

      Delete
  2. I do like that quote. :) My desire is that others come to know more about Jesus through my life. I love your life verse and that you strive to be a kind, courageous, wise hearted woman. That's great encouragement for me!

    love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete