Saturday, July 30, 2022

Finished

 “Perfectionism and procrastination have such a fine line. You say, “Well I want it to be good. I want to be perfect.” But what you’re really doing is not doing your work. You’re putting off showing up and being visible because then you’re going to be judged, and it might suck.” -Jen Sincero


After several months I finally finished my throw quilt with the help of some loving women. I like this quote above because it fits my life when I compare me to others. When I finished it, I then had to choose if I show it.? I decided to throw out fear of what other think and go for this showing of my first ragged quilt throw

One more quote I read this morning...No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers
 

2 comments:

  1. My feeling is if you made the quilt for yourself then what others think is not important. IMHO for what it's worth. And for what it's worth: it looks nice and goes well with your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is absolutely lovely, Betty! You definitely deserve a pat on the back for all your effort and determination.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete